econfidence Partnership Process
The econfidence partnership with brands and retailers enables collaborative communications on Restricted Substance Lists (RSL) and ecology issues in manufacturing. DyStar gives advice on coloristic consequences of eco restrictions and detailed product selection guidance, e.g. via its well-known econfidence brochures.
econfidence in Textile Processing
DyStar offers Best Available Technology (BAT) to reduce resource consumption and minimize pollution from textile wet processing.
For many years, the DyStar innovation processes have addressed both environmental concerns and economic realities – such as saving resources, saving costs and meeting the short lead times demanded from the textile supply chain.
DyStar has published practical guides on reducing resource use in the textile supply chain covering the following topics:
- Elements of sustainability in the textile supply chain
- Sustainable textile fibers and raw materials
- Sustainable textile processing
- Best available processing technology
- Sustainable methods of color communication
- Ecological testing of textiles
- Laws, labels and logos – the key drivers for sustainable textiles