09 Mar DyStar to Showcase Innovative Solutions at Interdye & Printing Eurasia 2016
Istanbul, Turkey – March 09, 2016 – DyStar® Group is a solution provider, offering customers globally a complete range of colorants, auxiliaries, and services with the broadest product range on the market, covering almost all fibers and quality specifications. DyStar will be showcasing their latest innovative solutions at the Interdye & Printing Eurasia 2016 held in Istanbul’s Expo Center on March 12-14, 2016.
DyStar will present a variety of innovations designed to meet the needs of their focus industry sectors: Wool, Fashion, Digital Printing, Denim, Outdoor, Carpet, Automotive, and Active & Work Wear.
One highlight of the trade fair is the launch of their new Realan® Navy MF-RRN. This dye is a replacement for mordant navy types. Realan Navy MF-RRN has a very clear, bloom shade and is free of chrome and other heavy metals. The new dye is fully compliant with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and bluesign® approved. The launch of Realan Navy MF-RRN follows the launch of completely metal free Realan Black MF-PV from last year.
Other exciting product innovations that will be shown at the booth include:
- The new Levafix® Eco range for exhaust and continuous dyeing of cellulosic. Completely free of p-CA and other regularly controlled amines.
- Digital Printing will showcase innovative Jettex® intense inks based on novel chemistry, providing particular process advantages, especially for fashion printers.
- In Finishing the new multifunctional Evo® Fin PSR sets a benchmark for moisture management on PES fabrics.
- Highlight in Cotton dyeing is Sera® Fast C-RD New helping to optimize process time, water and energy consumption.
DyStar’s denim Team will present their complete denim solution package with DyStar Indigo Vat 40% solution, the cleanest indigo on the market, for the classic denim-blue; coatings for indigo based jeans for new blues; Lava products for colorful denim and fashionable wash effects; and a selection of Sera and Evo auxiliaries for pre-treatment and finishing. With an eye to sustainability requirements, DyStar´s Denim team will present processes and technologies for saving, recovery and reuse of dyes, chemicals, water, and energy.
Visitors can also expect to learn more about the following DyStar Solutions:
- Fashion Solutions – High-quality dyes with a wide range of colors on all common fashion materials. New opportunities of color brilliance with value-adding effects, such as the soft handle, crease resistance and moisture management.
- Work Wear Solutions – The right substrate, high-quality dyes, and suitable auxiliaries for functional finishing effects.
- Automotive Solutions – Optimum textile and leather solutions for all automotive requirements.
- Active Wear Solutions – Unrivalled range of problem-solving dyes, auxiliaries and finishing products for modern high-performance outdoor & sportswear.
DyStar will show the new Telon® Red M-CP that closes a critical gap in the Telon® range, for polyamide apparel exhaust dyeing and continuous polyamide carpet dyeing.
With improved resources, environmentally compliant dyestuffs, and a solid foundation of textile industry expertise, DyStar is focused on continually developing improved resource efficiency. eliot™ is an internet-based tool. It combines various expert systems and information databases into one new user-friendly software. It can be used for product selection and process optimization in the dyeing process and is easily accessible.
DyStar´s econfidence® program assures customers of the highest possible levels of product quality and environmental responsibility and is backed up by the most extensive eco testing program of any textile chemical supplier.
Dystar will welcome their visitors in Hall 9 Stand 311.
DyStar® Group is a solution provider, offering customers across the globe a complete range of colorants, auxiliaries, and services. The DyStar Group has offices, competence centers, agencies and production plants in over 50 countries to ensure the availability of expertise in all important markets. With a heritage of more than a century of product development and innovation for the textile and leather industry, DyStar has developed into new markets and now, in addition, serves the paper, plastic and many other specialty chemical industries.
DyStar’s service division assist brands & retailers and their industry partners from their first inspiration throughout the entire supply chain to ensure that they meet stringent quality and ecological specifications, reduce costs and shorten lead times. The service division offers state of the art color communication through CSI, textile and ecology testing through Texanlab, ecology and environmental advice, supply chain auditing and consulting for RSL compliant sustainable processes through Sustainable Textile Solutions programs.
The DyStar econfidence® program provides assurance that provided products comply with legal, voluntary and brand & retailer RSL (Restricted Substance List) requirements. It is an assurance that our products are in compliance with chemical and environmental legislation in each market in which they are sold.
Visit www.DyStar.com for more information.
Global Marketing Communications
DID: +1 704 561 3086