Key Features and Benefits
- Neutral grey with excellent build up properties and on-tone build up
- Highly suitable as a trichromat basis for the standard automotive shades such as beige and grey (pale to heavy), leading to the improvement of production reproducibility
- High color constancy especially
- Low sensitivity to variations in production conditions (e.g. pH, temp, time, liquor ratio) helping the dyer to improve the right-first-time performance in production
- Market Leading light fastness on all types of automotive PES substrates
- Suitable for the alkaline dyeing process
- Good general color fastness, e.g. to dry heat fixation, crocking, etc.
- Shading with the dyes of the entire Dianix AM range, esp. out of the Dianix AM Formula One package
For more information on DyStar Featured Products, please contact us.